Join us Thursday, August 22, 2013, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm, (speaker starting promptly at 7:00)
The Community Arts Cafe, Underground Theatre
411 W. 4th Street, Winston-Salem, NC
Students $10, Members $20, Potential members $25
Price includes heavy hors d’oeuvres; cash bar available
Please RSVP by August 20th
Adobe expert Claudia McCue will show you how to create and deliver compelling designs to more audiences in more places than ever before, and streamline your workflow to bring your designs to life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- All-new Smart sharpen — achieve rich textures, crisp edges, and distinct details in your images.
- Intelligent upsampling — enlarge a low-res image so it looks great in print, or start with a larger image and blow it up to poster size.
- Editable rounded rectangles — adjust the corner radii of a shape, such as a rounded rectangle, before or after you’ve created the shape.
- Touch Type tool — manipulate individual characters within a type object as if they were individual object.
- Images in brushes — design with a brush made from a photo to quickly creating complex, organic designs with simple brushstrokes.
- CSS extraction — create websites faster by letting Illustrator generate CSS code for you.
- Performance and modernization — harness all of your system’s RAM with native 64-bit support and work faster with a new UI that’s consistent with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Font search and filter — find the perfect font quickly, mark your favorites, and preview them in layout.
- QR code generation — create and edit QR codes directly in InDesign.
How to bring you designs to life in new ways:
Adobe Muse CC
- Create and publish dynamic websites for desktop or mobile without writing code.
- In browser editing — allow website owners to make simple edits to their live websites using a web browser.
- Parallax scrolling — make images and elements move in different directions at different speeds when scrolling
Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition
- Use InDesign skills to create a rich and engaging interactive experience for the iPad, without writing code.
Note: This is not a hands-on workshop, so bring something for taking notes. Attendeed are welcome to follow along with demos on personal laptops/tablets, but remember that additional power sources will be limited.
PURCHASE TICKETS →